Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Minikärtchen mit Schaf die 1.

Vor kurzem hab ich meinen Plusterstift wieder gefunden. Und nachdem bald Ostern ist, hab ich mal versucht ein Schaf zu plustern. Und das Ergebnis hat mich verplüfft. Es schaut wirklich aus wie Wolle!

I found again my "Plusterpen" (Fluff up Pen???) Sorry, I don´t know how to say it in english, so I try to explain: it´s a Pen with paste-like white fluid. You squeeze it on the image and than you heat it up with the heating gun. If it is hot enough, the fluid fluff up.
The wool of the sheep is made with it.
Hope you can understand what I mean - can anybody tell me the english name of it?


Coloration: Distress/Plusterpen (Sorry, don´t know how to say in english)
Motiv / motif: Eline Pellinkhof
Sentiment: Penny Black

lg / hugs
Alex

3 Kommentare:

Heike hat gesagt…

Oh Alex, wie süß. Das Schaf sieht klasse aus, eine tolle Idee!

LG Heike

Unknown hat gesagt…

Das ist eine ganz süße Karte Alex.

Liebe Grüße
Sonja

Riet hat gesagt…

woww Alex,what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.x